Who can become a Volunteer?
Holmfirth Conservation Group welcomes volunteers of all ages and abilities and will offer tailored training according to people’s needs and interests.
Anybody aged 16 or over is welcome to become a volunteer. Those under 16 are welcome to attend a training event and carry out the role alongside an adult.
No previous experience is necessary as full training will be given and someone will be available to provide support should you need it.
How do I become a Volunteer?
Firstly, we ask you to let us know by email We will then contact you to discuss how you might become involved and ask you to complete an application form. Once registered you will be ready to start! We will provide any training that may be required.
New Volunteering Opportunities
- We are looking for people to form a strategy team for Phase 2 using the issues identified in the CAA to implement improvements in the town.
- Someone to manage our facebook page
- Someone to set up and manage a twitter account
- Stewarding Public Meetings,
- Helpers at fund raising events.